Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

A song written by me....hope you will find your feelings in this song. comments are really welcomed.

SONG               :   Is It All Ur Magic
Does it feel in your mind, that I would’nt thinks about you.
Wanna wake me every night, that’s only is your dream.
My world goes around the dark, not the lights of streets alone.
Lacking your face in my eyes, not even the smile….Is there………….

Is it all your magic
That made me maniac…..
Is it all your eyes
That takes me to the heaven…..

Wanna wake mine, from all the dreams at night
Wanna make nit fine, giving your hand to me…..ho….ho! Ho….                        {1}

Looking your eyes… Looking your eyes…..
 My heart goes next to you.
But, still searching your eyes, still searching your eyes…..
Is I’ am there or not for you.
Just hold my hand…. hold my hand…..
I will take you to bandstand.
And, in front of the sea…., in front of the sea…will take the promise to give you heaven on this earth…..

Is it your entire saga?
That made me so sacred….
Is it all your love?
That made me so hunger in the world….
Wanna wake mine, from all the dreams at night
Wanna make nit fine, giving your hand to me…..ho….ho! Ho….

No comments:

Post a Comment