Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Sunday 7 August 2011

TASTE OF REAL SUCCESS


I believe,
A light will fall on me,
This will make me shine like the sun.

I believe,
All dreams of mine will meet their ends,
I will get one what I have dreamt of.

I believe,
Now I am very close to success,
As dream is needed first before we act for those.

I have dreamt it, that what I want.
Action is the next step that I have to take.
My patients will support me through all pains,
My dreams will give me courage to struggle all fails.

I believe,
I should keep on trying the same,
Unless I get the one that I need to fame.

This or that, but it was only the way I thought about,
The success and way of living.

But believe me, now;
As my mom explained me the real success,
And she gave mystery of getting it.

I believe,
I should not kill the peace in me for my own sake,
Otherwise; humanity will die which rest in me.

I believe,
In being man of value rather than of success,
And, my success resides in keeping myself kind and considerate to others.

BE KIND, BE HUMANE, BE CONSIDERATE – THEY ARE REAL SUCCESS OF HAVING PART OF THIS WORLD
(Written this poem when inspired by my mother, love you mamma for making me a valuable person.)

No comments:

Post a Comment