Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Friday 4 November 2011

A Silent Invocation (from a bruished heart)

Your separation has broken my morale,
Remained incomplete, I was writing a tale.
I wanted to write an epic,
With the ink of your love that I couldn’t seek.

Your dreams are my nightmare,
In lonely to them I can’t bear.
Without you I am burning inside,
Take my writhe away on a ride.

Now I don’t want to live life with you,
Don’t send your memories even in few.
They are dagger on my rest and loneliness,
Now I will learn to live in the emptiness.

I have loosen my own identity,
To give you more importance than myself.
But, now I will live for me and for whom who cares for me,
You are no more there in my heart, it seems to me

(writer makes difference)

No comments:

Post a Comment