Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Invocation From A Bruished Heart.....
By Amit Valmiki

Sorry I am totally broken at heart,
I can't pretend to be strong, because I am really not.
I am broken, I am Betrayed, I am played, I am alive but like a dead.
The fake casting of being strong and reacting like a man, is mere an impediment on my way towards mental stability and eternity.
Being in the same situation and ignoring the pain will leave me with empty handed and burdened-soul.
Instead of pretending to be a strong person, I will feel pain, anger, and allow them to soon pass over along with my flowing tears.
I am sure, these tears will surely clean my heart from her memories and pain and with the course of time I will lead my life being a free bird again.

No comments:

Post a Comment