Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Me And My Character

Please don't ever try to discuss or think about my character or attitude.
I am just the colour of water which will change as per the colour of the bucket.
My behavior is just the reflection of yours.
Treat me well, I'll treat you same.
Treat me crook, I'll do the same.
I love my god, I love my family, I love each and every living and non-living creature from roots of my life.
If some people say I am changed, This might be because they have changed their way of looking at me.
More then friends, I respects those who offered me chance to grow and learn more.
I have no enemies, Its clear.

Remember, I am just a clear water, I am just your reflection, I am just the person you want to see as.

In shades of Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment