Meri zubaan pe hai jo, woh lafz hai tera
Aye khuda meri ghazal ka har harf hai tera.

Thursday 5 September 2013

Something I thinks....




You were not beautiful,

But all those days spent with you were beautiful.I never miss you,I just miss that lovely time shared holding you in arms.
I never wanted you, I just needed you.

I was not in love with you,But love was filled in me, when I was with you.


Now, I am alone here,And when I need your company, I just went to all those places where we roved.

Instead of sitting with you, now I sit with emptiness.

Instead of talking with you, I talks with my poem.

And believe me, me and my poem, we always represent you.



Each and every word stands for you.

Every drop of fall tears, calls you without any voice just within heart.
When I see other couples, I see us in them.When I feels sunny, I wish to cyst myself with your dupatta. When the day is rainy, I miss our days in umbrella.
I not just miss you,But I really wish you.I do not have any right to call you back,But you have every bit of mine, to come back to me.



Amit Valmiki.



No comments:

Post a Comment